Sign In
Modesto City Schools
Modesto City Schools
Elliott Alternative Education Center > Pages > Work Experience  

 Work Experience

Work Permits

Work permits will be issued only to the extent that the outside employment will not significantly interfere with the student's schoolwork.  Students enrolled in Alternative Education may receive a work permit if making satisfactory progress toward alternative education graduation.  Students must pass 20 or more units current semester to maintain eligibility for a work permit the following semester. 

Work Experience Education


 Program Links

There are currently no favorite links to display.
Modesto City Schools
Contact MCS - MCS Home - Academics - Departments - Schools - Parents & Students
© Copyright 2009 Modesto City Schools
Web Site Concerns?